Looking feminine and fashionable, blogger "Cupcakes and Cashmere" has a style worth copying! Replicate this hairstyle in just 5 minutes and check out our step-by-step instructions below. Also, be sure to click here and read more from the Cupcakes and Cashmere Blog.
Get Her Hairstyle:
1. Part hair to one side (which-ever you feel most comfortable)
2. Using the Amika 100% Ceramic Styler, take about a 1-2" chunk of hair in the front and create a large spiral curl that begins about halfway down the strand.
3. Take another 1-2" section of hair and spiral curl the end of the strand.
4. Continue this process randomly around the head so the hair is not perfectly straight, but looks tousled at the ends. Hair should look natural, but with a slight curl to it.
5. Finish with Obliphica Shine Spray.