Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Fashionable Housewife Blog Review: The Swarovski Ceramic Styler


Sarah-Jean Ballard, editor of the Fashionable Housewife blog gives us her thoughts on the amika Ceramic Styler:

"While I loved the look of this styling tool, how it performs was the most important part. After reading the directions carefully, I discovered you can use this tool to create straight, wavy or curly locks – basically, it’s three tools in one. Nice! Now I am ashamed to admit that I am a complete newbie when it comes to using hair styling tools of any kind; I can’t even use a curling iron without getting that annoying “crimping” effect on the ends. However, the Amika Ceramic Styler was a cinch to use! Trust me – even those of you who never touch a curling iron or straightener will be able to use this styler like a pro." Read the full review here